Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Tip #57: Instant Closet Clutter Busters

My youngest daughter had her tonsils out on Monday and I have been in 'Mommy Mode'.  So sad to see her in pain :(  

Now she is back to her bossy 5 year-old self and I am back to being Hip Bargain Chick :)

Use Hanging Sweater Bags to house shoes.  They cost a few dollars more than the traditional hanging shoe bags.  BUT, each compartment holds 3-4 pairs of shoes.  Sort by type or color (or both)

GROUP your clothing by type (jeans, pants, shirts, etc.) and then by color.  For example, I have all of my jeans in one spot.  All of my white button-down shirts are hanging together.  Long-sleeve (non-button down) white shirts are next door.  Do what works for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment