Adding accessories to your wardrobe is the cheapest and easiest way to spruce things up and make you feel good!!
WHAT IS AN ACCESSORY?
- Hats/Headbands/Hair Accessories
WHAT ACCESSORIES CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Draw attention to your assets
- Pull attention away from your trouble spots
- Give a variety of looks to a single outfit
- Make a garment look expensive
- Revive or update classic clothing styles
- Relate different items of your outfit to each other
- Define your personal style
GOLDEN RULE IN ACCESSORIZING:
DON'T OVERDO IT!!!! That's when the look falls apart and "ridiculous" comes together.
- Choosing a focal point (only one statement piece at a time).
- Choosing between large earrings and a large necklace, or any other pieces in close vicinity.
- Refraining from exactly matching your accessories to your outfit or to each other (the vintage owl pendant loses its charm when you pair it with an owl bracelet and owl ring).
Pay attention to your body shape, what works with the outfit, and how much is too much, you can't go all that wrong :)