Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tip #71: Print your Grocery List at www.SouthernSavers.com

There are SO MANY couponing websites out there, it is overwhelming.  I have not looked at every single one of them, but I do have my favorites.

www.southernsavers.com is free and has all the grocery stores AND drug store grocery lists.  The lists are customizable and printable.  She is always updating her posts with deals. There is even links to the on-line coupons if you do not like to cut them out of the paper.

www.GroceryGame.com is another good one, but it is not free.

What are your favorites?  Let me know at hipbargainchick@yahoo.com or contact me on my website at www.HipBargainChick.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment