Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tip #94: ShopAtHome.com MAJOR Cash Back until August 21st

As most of you know, I LOVE  www.ShopAtHome.com!!  What's NOT to love about getting a check in the mail once a month for spending money I would have spent anyway.  Because I visit www.ShopAtHome.com first for EVERYTHING I buy (including travel), I get an extra check that I spend on me :)

ShopAtHome.com is celebrating 10 years with MAJOR cash back increases.  Here are few biggies:

  • Walmart... 13% Cash Back!
  • Walgreens... 14.5%
  • Target.... 13% Cash Back!!
  • Sally Beauty... 17%
  • Old Navy... 13%
Shop until August 21st and get these awesome cash backs AND coupons (and Free Shipping in most cases).

No comments:

Post a Comment