Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tip #61: How To Shop Successfully at Salvation Army

So excited, girls! Hit Salvation Army yesterday for their 25% off day! 

It was teeming with brand names - Cabi, Jones NY, Calvin Klein, Talbots... The list goes on.

5 Pairs of Pants (including Calvin Klein, Jones NY,
Elle, Talbots, NY & Company)
Lane Bryant Sweater (I'm Selling for $10)
Spent $38...
LOVE this Apt. 9 Sweater
with Leggings and Boots
This is me in the fur-collar sweater.














I know I have said this before - the key to shopping resale stores is KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BEFORE YOU WALK IN!!!! Yesterday I was looking for trendy items like cargo pants, the ever-present black pant (specifically, wide-legged for my body type). Long, chunky sweaters were everywhere. (remember when you are shopping for tops/sweaters know the COLORS to concentrate on... makes digging SOOO much easier).


Need to know what colors you look good in? 
Need help shopping at resale stores?

Contact me at HipBargainChick@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment