Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tip #65: UNIQUE Thrift Store

Checked out Unique Thrift Store on Gallows Road in Fairfax/Falls Church area.  CRAZY!!  Don't know what I was thinking to go there on a Saturday.

Anyway.... the store is VERY organized.  Items are bagged, tagged and hanging on hooks.  The clothing section was labeled, but digging is definitely required.

I had my daughter with me, so I didn't buy much.  Summer hats for the girls and a cute, black Ann Taylor purse that had never been used. There is a gingham ribbon around the purse (like a belt) that can be switched out with different color ribbon or leather.

For those Super Saver shoppers out there, every Monday is 25% off everything in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment