Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tip #78: Mall Adventures and the Victoria Secret's Miraculous Bra!!

Hope all you mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day!  My weekend was awesome... massage on Saturday, shopping (by myself) on Sunday.  I hadn't gone to the mall in SO long!  Which is totally unacceptable for Hip Bargain Chick :)

I had a $10 off coupon at JC Penney (with no minimum purchase).  My goal was to find something for $10 and not pay anything, but THAT didn't happen (which is what JC Penney is banking on - and I fell right into their trap).  I perused the clearance racks and found 2 shirts and 1 sweater to buy.  The total came to $19 - $10 coupon ($9 total).  Not bad!!!

Then I headed over to Victoria Secret.  I read a Consumer Reports article that the new Miraculous Bra that claimed to increase your bust by 2 sizes looked natural.  Since my breasts are now shriveled from breast-feeding, I wanted to regain some of their former glory.  I ended up trying on every bra they had to see what fit best.  I am SO glad I took the time to do that.  The salesgirl was SO helpful and patient.  Let me tell you.... the Miraculous Bra IS truly miraculous!!!  Hip Bargain Chick couldn't buy a bra for full price, though :)  So, I went home and won an eBay bid (and got 3% cash back from ShopatHome.com)  I got the Multi-Way that you can wear strapless, regular, or criss-cross.  The thick band helps with back fat.  The 1 drawback is that you definitely have to hand wash it.

My new $24 coat!!
A trip to the mall wouldn't be complete without a stop at Forever 21.  I stocked up on cami's in every color for $2.50 each.  I also found a new winter coat!!!  SO EXCITED!  $24.00.  Still need to try on the coat with my new bra to make sure I can still button it (heh, heh).

No comments:

Post a Comment