Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tip #38: Eyelash Strengthening FOR FREE!

Some of  you are going to think I am CRAZY!

So, I happened to catch some snippets of the morning shows yesterday at the gym and they were talking about the eyelash lengtheners that will be hot this year.

I tried a way that lengthened my eyelashes for FREE!!

I am a little nervous to tell you because it can be dangerous....

I trimmed my eyelashes with nail scissors. 
Yes, I cut them.  
And they grew back longer and thicker.

My Eyelashes 1 month after trimming
(love the bloodshot eyes!)
The first time I did it, I was VERY nervous.  What if they don't grow? What if I puncture my eye?  What if I cut them too short and I look like a freak?

My girlfriend has been doing it for years.  At first it was an experiment based on the fact that when you cut your hair on the rest of your body, it comes back thicker and sometimes darker.

After 25+ years of curling my eyelashes and wearing waterproof mascara, my eyelashes were beat up.  They didn't curl as well anymore.  Sometimes I had holes where I had no eyelashes.  Some lashes grew sideways. Some were thin.

I am quite happy with the results.  I trimmed them back in early December and by mid-December I had fuller lashes.  


Note:  If you have short, stubby eyelashes, I would not attempt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment