Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tip #39: When you don't shower after the Gym

Ugh... who doesn't shower after the Gym.... ME!

I am already out, I have an hour before picking up my daughter at preschool and I need to get sh** done!

C'mon girls - who can admit they run to Target after sweating on the treadmill?!?

My solution to my smell?

Magazine Perfume Inserts.

I rip out the page and keep them in my car.  I rub them all over my wrists, neck and clothes after a workout when I don't have time to shower before an errand.

Don't subscribe to Magazines?  Rip them out of the magazines at the gym or at a doctor's office.  Chances are, if the magazine is available to the public then the person buying the magazine wasn't interested, right?

1 comment:

  1. Not that I have time either...but, i started to think that I would actually save $$$ if I took a shower at the gym...that way I'm using their water and not my own...I'm trying to think more like you! =)

    ReplyDelete