Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tip #12: ROSS Stores for household items


I LOVE ROSS!!!  





  • Luggage
  • Pillows - NO WHERE else can I find nice pillows for $3.99 - $7.99. If you know of another place, let me know.... I have been pricing them for years because I can never get over how expensive they are!
  • Sheets - they have every thread count imaginable
  • Cookbooks/Books
  • Decorative vases
  • Shower curtains and accessories
  • CURTAINS
  • Curtain Rods (adjustable) - Bought all of mine there for $4.99 to $9.99 per rod (and I have some wide windows).  TOTALLY CHEAP!! The picture is of Cindy Crawford rods at JC Penney ON SALE from $30+.  I bought the same looking ones for $9.99 per rod.


Next time you are shopping for your home, I challenge you to TRY Ross first and see what you can find


If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

3 comments:

  1. Do you ever shop at Tuesday Morning? What do you think about it? I see all sorts of things that I like for my house, but I really don't have any "style" going on in my home, so I never buy anything. I have minimal decorations and up until a few months ago, my windows were bare...well, unless you count the temporary shades... (and we have lived in this house for 8 years!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO shop at Tuesday Morning. But I usually go because I have seen something in the ad that I want. For example, they had door knobs for inside doors for $9.99 - so we switched out all those gold door knobs in the house for $150. I DON'T buy much of their decorative house items (pillows, vases, rugs). Their sheets are nice, but not at a price point that I am comfortable with. Before I ramble on, Tuesday Morning is a place that CAN have GREAT deals, but you have to be very careful.

    As for decorating the house, paint is a great, cheap way to start. OR you can decide on an accent color and pick up a few pieces. As you can tell from the pictures, I have the blue as an accent color and it is everywhere in the stores (Kirklands is a great place, too). I would LOVE to help you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to Ross the other day. Purchased this great big door mat, perfect to catch all the dirt from the shoes. It wa only $7.99. Comparable one at Target was $24.99.

    ReplyDelete