Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tip #8: More Accessory shopping

Today is going to be a short tip because it is my husband's 39th birthday and I have TOO much to do :)

Tip #1 was about accessory shopping at Kohl's...

I bought the necklace I am wearing in these pictures at Kohl's clearance for $2.00!!!  I LOVE this necklace and get so many compliments on it.  It can be worn as a long chain as well, but can be doubled because it has a clasp (very important when looking at long necklaces - can it be doubled/tripled).

I have to say that I love that dress, too.  $20 Calvin Klein dress at Ross.  Felt weird about wearing black to a wedding, but with the bright necklace, I felt better.

Another great place to buy trendy, cheap jewelry is Forever 21 (by far my favorite store for trendy bargain shopping).  You can buy rings for $2 and earrings for not that much more.  And you don't have to feel bad when it goes out of style because you didn't spend a lot of money :)

Isn't my husband cute?!?!?
:)  Hip Bargain Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment