Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tip #7: Salvation Army Shopping

Picture #1
Went to Salvation Army today (Wednesday are 25% at Salvation Army on Balls Ford Road in Manassas)!!!!  I am SO excited to share with you what I got and WHY I got it....

Picture #1:  I work outside the home and need outfits that I can dress up and dress down.  The Yellow/Green blazer is not something I would usually buy because of the color, but with cut and black underneath it looks stunning.  And the Spring 2011 trends say that vibrant hues will be in
Picture #2
The tan jacket is military style and is in now and will continue to be in-style in the spring. The Green sweater is Benetton, made of Alpaca wool  - it will look great with jeans and with dressy slacks.  The grey sweater is H&M - just saw this on the rack a month ago!  Love turtleneck sweaters - hides my long neck.  The shoes are designer and can be worn with jeans or slacks

Picture #2: These are the buys I got for my girls... 2 cute dresses and 3 pairs of shoes.  They fit my older daughter and will fit my younger daughter next year!
Picture #3
Picture #3:  The black coolate shorts still had the tag on them!  Originally $44 at Macy's.  I got them for $5!

Picture #4
Picture #4:  Black blazer... find one that fits and you will have it for years!!
In addition to the above I bought: 
  • 2 pair of pajama bottoms
  • Black sundress
  • Dressy black pants
  • Purple t-shirt with puffy sleeves
17 items for $80, which averages out to $4.70 an item!!!
I don't always buy this much for myself, but I was specifically looking for blazers and sweaters, which tend to be a little bit more money.  

Any questions?  Need any help with shopping?  Help knowing HOW to shop for YOU?  
LET ME KNOW!!!  


See Tip #4 How to Shop Clearance

No comments:

Post a Comment