Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tip #23: Rite Aid Wins

I am constantly trying to save as much money as I can.  Recently, it came to my attention that I was NOT saving as much on groceries as I could.  There are people out there that spend <$100 a month on groceries for a family of 6!!!!  Now, I am on a quest!!!!!

So, I heard that Rite Aid was the best pharmacy to find bargains (vs. CVS, Walgreens, etc.)  
Here is what happened:

Bought               = $75.00
After Sales         = $57.50
Coupon Savings = $23.00
Total                   = $34.50
UP Savings        =  $18.00

TOTAL             = $16.50

SAVINGS OF 78%

How did I do it?!?
  1. Go to www.southernsavers.com
  2. Click on Rite Aid ad
  3. Follow instructions (I suggest the Getting Started Guide)
From what I hear, the savings only get better because of the UP rewards.  

Share your stories!!!  - The Hip Bargain Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment