Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Tip #26: Retrofitting $s to Purchases

Did you know that most stores (if not all) will honor a lower price after you have bought the item?  For example, I bought a sweater on-line from JC Penney's the other day.  I noticed they were having another sale today, so I looked up the price of the sweater.  It had gone done $10 in price!  So, I called the 1-800 number and they credited my account.

Ever gone to the grocery store and forgotten a coupon at home?  I did that the other day.  I bought rice and forgot a $1.00 coupon at home.  Since it was double coupon day the day I bought the rice, they honored that and gave me $2.00 cash.... yeah!

Did you know that Bed Bath and Beyond will let you use as many coupons as you have items?  And they honor expired coupons.  For example, I bought 3 items and used 3 20% off coupons. And they are good for sales items.

Any stories to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment