Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tip #33: Save $ for a Bargain Shopping Spree in the New Year!

Oh My!  Didn't realize I hadn't blogged since Thursday.... my, how time gets away - especially at Christmas time.  My daughter turned 8 years old on Saturday... nothing like adding a birthday into the Christmas timeline to really make life interesting!

Have been shopping for presents and looking at all the items that I want to buy in January/February!  As much as you want to buy a little something for yourself, DON'T DO IT.... YET!!!

THE BEST TIME TO SHOP FOR XMAS ITEMS AND WINTER CLOTHING ARE IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY!!!!  

SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A PERSONAL SHOPPING SPREE!!  
I get goose-bumps just thinking about the bargains I will find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment