Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tip #35: After Xmas Sales

Bad News:  Store inventory is down, which means that there won't be as much left over for the sales.

Good News:  Crowds will be down due to weather.

So, if you are willing to brave the storm, happy shopping!  
OR CYBER SHOP!!!

(If you Cyber Shop, PLEASE remember to first start at www.ebates.com OR www.shopathome.com for CASH BACK on EVERY PURCHASE)

Can anyone tell me of a good deal you got today?

1 comment:

  1. I hit Macy's and got christmas cards for next year = $5.00 plus an extra 20% off for using my card before 1 PM - mind you we just moved and I didnt send out cards this year. Glad to be back in the area! Want to sell my Moving boxes and paper - any tips for craigs list??? Ive never posted anything on there!

    ReplyDelete