Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tip #25: Shopping my Closet... Outfit #2

This Banana Republic jacket is one of my all-time best finds.... $4.99!!!  Bought it at Leesburg Outlet last spring.  It was on deep discount, to say the least.  Love the color - great for 'Autumn' people (if you don't know what primary or secondary season you are, please let me know so we can figure it out... this is one of the most important things to know when dressing yourself)

The tank underneath is from Target $4.00.  I like the long and lean tanks because they go to the thigh.  Very important when trying to 'flatten' your silhouette - even if you aren't tall.  AND You don't want them inching up and showing that plumber's butt!

The jeans are Cabi.  Cabi clothes are NOT cheap, but I do love the way they fit.  I was able to get these pants at a Cabi Sample Sale for 50% off for $45.00.  Having a party is another good way to get free clothes.

The necklace I got from my mom (free).  And the earrings were a Kohl's clearance - $2.50.  Like my last post, these earrings are round (for my narrow face).  When I shop the jewelry clearance for earrings, I look for versatility in bronze, gold, silver.

The shoes were also found on a spring shopping trip to the outlets in Williamsburg.  Naturalizers - very comfortable.  I like to have a pair of brown loafers on hand for my preppier outfits.  They can be worn with or without socks.  Shoes = $9.99 - another end-of-season deep discount.  Outlets are not always the best places to find deals!  Don't think because you are shopping at an outlet that the prices are actually cheaper than mall prices.  Be very careful and do your homework!

Happy Shopping!! - Hip Bargain Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment