Visit our WEBSITE at www.HipBargainChick.com!!!!!!!!!

Follow HipBargainChick on Twitter!!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tip #32: Jeans for your Muffin Top

Some of you don't have a stomach... but, I am not one of the lucky ones!  Those 2 kids took away my flat tummy and no amount of dieting or exercise will make it go away (tummy tuck, anyone?!?)

So, when I found this article about Levi's Perfectly Slimming 512 Jeans, I was instantly interested!

Shop Smart Magazine tried them on a model against True Religion Jeans and the Levi's won!  Levi's had better construction than the $240 True Religion Jeans. AND the model's muffin top disappeared!!


Is the unique styling of the True Religion Jeans for $220 worth more than the fit of the $20 Levi's?!?

Go to the mall and try them on (they come in all styles)!!!!!  Give me your report!

Levi's Perfectly Slimming 512
Plus Size (black)


No comments:

Post a Comment